Here you will find the details on the Scholarships that will be offered by ILUV2.DANCE for the 2018 / 2019 Class Year, and the participants whom are part of our yearly programs of work.
The 2018 / 2019 ILUV2.DANCE scholarships are offered to promising students who demonstrate a love of the arts as well as a high level of technical and creative ability or potential. This year we will be doing video auditions for our scholarships to help us really understand what the arts mean to recipients.
Scholarship amounts range from single 1 Hour class tuition (FMT/CVC) to full year of tuition (Stacia's School of Dance, excluding dance company competition fees).
Application Deadline is Friday, May 4th, 2018 for Stacia's School of Dance scholarship applications, and Monday, August 27th, 2018 for the FMT fall musical theatre scholarships (The scholarships will be distributed directly to FMT/CVC to cover the cost of the 1 Hour Theatre or Dance Class).
(Note: submissions after 6:00 PM CDT will not be accepted).
How to apply for a ILUV2.DANCE Scholarship:
Please fill out application and submit a video audition of you performing an artistic piece, or routine by clicking the apply here button above.
Stacia's School of Dance Scholarships are open to any Stacia's School of Dance student. You video audition submission should be a two or three-minute solo but no longer than four minutes (it should informal and improvised by by you to show your enjoyment of dance).
FMT Musical Theatre Scholarships is open to any student attending Cedar Valley College with an interest in on-stage, or back-stage musical theatre production. Your audition submission should be a video performance, demonstration, or portfolio of your technical work. The student who receives this scholarship will be expected to be in the Cast or Crew of the current Family Music Theatre production, and enroll in the production associated one hour theatre or dance class as well.
Stacia's School of Dance Scholarships 2108-2019
"A Child's Dream & Their Fathers Love" the Michael A. Reynolds Memorial Performing Arts Scholarship
- The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a student at Stacia’s School of Dance the opportunity to attend a regular dance class (excluding competition fees if applicable) for 1 year tuition free.
- It is the wish of ILUV2.DANCE and the family of Mr. Reynolds the he be honored and remembered for all his support of Stacia. Were it not for his love and support of Miss Stacia’s passion for dance, Stacia’s School of Dance would not exist. Mr. Reynolds’ steady love and encouragement of all his children allowed them to pursue their dreams. In the same way, we wish for this scholarship to continue his legacy of love, encouragement and support in allowing a dancer to pursue his/her love of dance.
- The scholarship applications will be reviewed by an independent panel and final scholarship candidates recommendations made. The final recipient will be selected by Stacia Woodlan, and family. The scholarship will be presented at the spring recital.
- This scholarship is provided by ILUV2.DANCE through a yearly grant provided by the Hayes Family.
Family Music Theatre Scholarships 2018-2019
"Anything Can Happen If You Let It!" Family Music Theatre Performing Arts Scholarship
- The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a performing art student college with with a scholarship to cover the cost of the tuition for the 1 hour theatre or dance class that is associated with current FMT Productions in 2018 / 2019 school.
- This scholarship is selected by application, financial need and independent panel review then will be presented to the receiving student.
- This scholarship is provided by ILUV2.DANCE though the yearly fundraising events, and donations it is provided in honor of all our volunteers.
- Two Scholarships will be given for the fall semester and show.