Here you will find the details on the Scholarships that will be offered by ILUV2.DANCE for the 2018 / 2019 Class Year, and the participants whom are part of our yearly programs of work.
Stacia's School of Dance Scholarships 2108-2019
"A Child's Dream & Their Fathers Love" the Michael A. Reynolds Memorial Performing Arts Scholarship
- The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a student at Stacia’s School of Dance the opportunity to attend a regular dance class (excluding competition fees if applicable) for 1 year tuition free.
- It is the wish of ILUV2.DANCE and the family of Mr. Reynolds the he be honored and remembered for all his support of Stacia. Were it not for his love and support of Miss Stacia’s passion for dance, Stacia’s School of Dance would not exist. Mr. Reynolds’ steady love and encouragement of all his children allowed them to pursue their dreams. In the same way, we wish for this scholarship to continue his legacy of love, encouragement and support in allowing a dancer to pursue his/her love of dance.
- The scholarship applications will be reviewed by an independent panel and final scholarship candidates recommendations made. The final recipient will be selected by Stacia Woodlan, and family. The scholarship will be presented at the spring recital.
- This scholarship is provided by ILUV2.DANCE through a yearly grant provided by the Hayes Family.
Family Music Theatre Scholarships 2018-2019
"Anything Can Happen If You Let It!" Family Music Theatre Performing Arts Scholarship
- The purpose of this scholarship is to provide a performing art student college with with a 200.00 scholarship each semester for 2018 / 2019 school year to be used towards cost of books or classes.
- This scholarship is valued at $400.00 and is selected by application and independent panel then will be presented to the receiving student during Family Music Theatre Sammies Awards this summer.
- This scholarship is provided by ILUV2.DANCE though the yearly fundraising events, and donations it is provided in honor of all our volunteers.